reflection/reflection

I would honestly give myself a D for my grade. One of the things that I said was that I;m going to complete all the work if I missed and I haven't been doing good with that. Another thing that I said was that I was going to take time with my work and have more compelling images and I really don't think that I've done that either. I think that my participation is good and I do my projects and ask questions but I still know that I can do better and I haven't and I really need to start trying more.
I am unable to get my old post on here, but I know that I haven't exactly followed what I wanted to do. I am a little disappointed in myself because I know that I haven't tried as hard as I wanted to and I need to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st semester reflection

cubism cont.

Letter to Sarah